The IGDA Community Management SIG fosters integration between community professionals and the developers and publishers they interface with, demonstrating the career path’s value to all tiers of the games industry, from major companies to independent studios. To fulfill this mission statement, our goals are as follows:
- Promote the field of community management within the games industry.
- Create networking, mentorship, outreach, and business opportunities.
- Facilitate collaboration between community professionals in representing the career path at industry events.
- Share best practices for engagement, retention, and acquisition in conjunction with internal departments.
- Offer career assistance and job creation for working community professionals and those looking to start the community management career path.
Use this form to contact the IGDA Community Management Special Interest Group.