Welcome to the Interactive Audio Special Interest Group!
Since 1994, the IASIG has been serving the game audio community with standards, guidelines and free resources to improve workflow, bring people together and push the state of audio tools and techniques forward. Whether it’s specifications like i3DL2 or our Game Audio Education Curriculum Guidelines, the IASIG has been giving back to the industry for over two decades.
If you’re here for the first time, welcome! We are excited to be partnering with the IGDA and we want all IGDA members who have an interest in volunteering to work on audio issues to join us, introduce yourself, let us know what you’d like to work on and a little about yourself.
Through the end of 2020, IGDA members get free IASIG membership. Simply visit this link and register.
JOIN THE ONLINE TOWN HALL MEETING
The 26th annual Town Hall Meeting will be held online via an IGDA Twitch broadcast:
DATE: Tuesday, May 26
- State of the SIG: Kurt Heiden, IASIG Chair will provide an update on the relationship with IGDA and MMA, and where the IASIG is heading
- Guest speaker Renee Gittins, Executive Director, IGDA, to speak about the organization and its available resources
- An overview of MIDI 2.0 from MMA guest speaker, Mike Kent (The MIDI 2.0 specs are now available for free download at www.MIDI.org)
- A game audio education working group update from Steve Horowitz, Audio Director, Nickelodeon Digital
- Open floor discussion of topics you want addressed
Visit the IASIG website at www.iasig.org for more information about the Interactive Audio Special Interest Group. Other ways to participate:
The IASIG is grateful for the continued support of our sponsors, including:
Use this form to contact the IGDA Audio Special Interest Group.