Mental Health Resources19 Dec 2020
Responding to a Crisis
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255: American crisis support and suicide prevention. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Stack Up – A military charity supporting veterans’ mental health through gaming. Stack Up’s trained suicide prevention volunteers, Overwatch, are online to help veterans and civilians 24/7 if you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to turn. https://www.stackup.org/stop
- Trans Lifeline – 877-565-8860 (US) | 877-330-6366 (CANADA): Crisis support line staffed by transgender volunteers offering support for transgender people. Available 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. PST. https://www.translifeline.org/
- The Trevor Project – 1-866-488-7386: American crisis support and suicide prevention for LGBT youth ages 13-24. https://www.thetrevorproject.org/
- Veterans Crisis Line – Call 1-800-273-8255, Text 838255: Support line for U.S veterans, staffed 24/7 by Department of Veterans Affairs responders. Online chat is also available. https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
- Warmlines (US) – A warmline is a peer-run listening line staffed by people in recovery themselves and listed by state. http://www.warmline.org/
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357), (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service) or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information.
PsyberGuide – Apps and digital resources reviewed by experts https://onemindpsyberguide.org/
Mental Health Crisis Training for Non-Therapists
Diverse character rigs and tools for any animation project...
Massachusetts - Worcester Polytechnic Institute18 Jul 2022
The International Game Developers Association (IGDA®) is the world’s...25 Jun 2022
SIG leaders have completed a summary of the credit...16 Apr 2022