IGDA Chicago’s “Kickstarting Your Dream Game” Panel
Illinois – Chicago| 12 Sep 2020
In January IGDA Chicago and IADT hosted a panel discussion about local Chicago developers’ experiences with Kickstarter and other crowd sourcing methods for creating the game of their dreams.
On the panel:
- Michael Mendheim creator of Mutant League Football
- Ryan Wiemyer of Men Who Wear Many Hats creator of Organ Trail & Max Gentlemen
- Dan Nikolaides of Phosphor Games Studio creator of Project AWAKENED
- Peter Sheff of The Amiable creator of Tetrapulse
- Craig Stern of Sinister Design creator of Telepath Tactics
- Eric Shofe of Hidden Treasure Games creator of The Curse Of Shadow House Panel
Moderated by: Rebecca Rothschild of Ladies of the Round Table
Some games are so simple that interface localization alone...22 Nov 2022
Let’s talk about Insurance for your Games Business This...24 Oct 2022
Diverse character rigs and tools for any animation project...
Massachusetts - Worcester Polytechnic Institute18 Jul 2022