IGDA Perspectives Newsletter: March Call for Contributions12 Feb 2014
The IGDA Perspectives newsletter is looking for content for its March issue: Games for Change Revisited.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- The future of games for impact: how will they look in 10 years?
- How to make transformational games for transmedia projects (games linked to books, documentaries, etc.)
- Case studies measuring games’ real-world impact
- Censorship in social impact games
- Art & empathy games: tension between self-expression and purpose
Please send articles of 500 words or more in length in Word format with a short third person bio and images attached separately to beth [at] igda [dot] org by Friday, 7 March.
Importance of Diversity Contrasts Lack of DEI Reporting Policies...
IGDA18 Oct 2021
IGDA recently met with a group of women from...
5 Oct 2021
Greetings, IGDA and other members of the game industry,...
4 Oct 2021