IGDA Perspectives Newsletter: June Call for Contributions20 May 2014
The IGDA Perspectives newsletter is looking for content for its June issue: “Educational Games: The Good Stuff”.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Design for educational games.
- Frameworks for developing educational games.
- Partnership structures for educational games.
- Using games developed specifically for educational contexts.
- Success stories.
- Lessons learned.
- Funding for educational games.
Please send articles of 500 words or more in length in Word format with a short third person bio and images attached separately to Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth LaPensée at beth [at] igda [dot] org by Friday, 13 June.
How to Get the Most from LQA – What It Is and Best Practices
LQA stands for localization/linguistic quality assurance. By Jennifer O’Donnell,...
Localization31 May 2023
Letter from the ED – May 2023
Dear Game Dev, I hope you’re doing well. I...
23 May 2023
IGDA NYC Game Dev Digest – May 2023
Your monthly guide to NYC game dev news, jobs,...
New York - New York City15 May 2023