IGDA Perspectives Newsletter: June Call for Contributions20 May 2014
The IGDA Perspectives newsletter is looking for content for its June issue: “Educational Games: The Good Stuff”.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Design for educational games.
- Frameworks for developing educational games.
- Partnership structures for educational games.
- Using games developed specifically for educational contexts.
- Success stories.
- Lessons learned.
- Funding for educational games.
Please send articles of 500 words or more in length in Word format with a short third person bio and images attached separately to Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth LaPensée at beth [at] igda [dot] org by Friday, 13 June.
Saturday, Dec 2nd, game developers in Utah gathered at...
Utah - Salt Lake City3 Dec 2023
Hi everyone, I hope you’re all...
21 Nov 2023
Join us in San Francisco March 18 – 22,...
Interactive Audio20 Nov 2023