IGDA Perspectives Newsletter: “Going Indie”1 Aug 2014
The July 2014 edition of the IGDA Perspectives newsletter, Going Indie, is available!
- Letter from the Executive Director, Kate Edwards
- IndiE3: Live and Living, Rachel Raymond and Solon Scott
- IndiE3 Showcase, Solon Scott
- A Beautiful Camel: An Interview Run by Committee, Danny Garfield
- IndieSpective: The Man with a Thousand Faces, Robert Madsen
- Game Design Aspect of the Month: You are a Game Designer, Bud Leiser
- Framing What’s Important In Games, Richard Terrell
- Effective Drama in Video Games, John Thyer
- Where Are they Now: Gillian Smith
For its September issue, the newsletter accepting submissions for “Game Art is Art“.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Game art in galleries and museums.
- Exploring the value of game art in game design.
- Art practices unique to game art.
- Methods for integrating game art in the development process.
Please send articles of 500 words or more in length in Word format with a short third person bio and images attached separately to Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth LaPensée at beth [at] igda [dot] or by Monday, 1 September.
Greetings, IGDA and other members of the game industry,...
2 Aug 2021
SAN FRANCISCO, CA –22 July 2021 — This week,...
22 Jul 2021
The surge in usage of blockchain-based solutions and productions...
IGDA12 Jul 2021