IGDA Perspectives Newsletter: Educational Games30 Jun 2014
The June 2014 edition of the IGDA Perspectives newsletter, Educational Games, is available!
- Letter from the Executive Director, Kate Edwards
- Where It’s At: Authenticity, Ed Gentry
- Leveraging Proven Research in Educational Game Design, John M. Quick
- Game Design Aspect of the Month: Journal Review: Game-Based Learning in India, Sande Chen
- On the Difficulties of Creating Educational Games for Use in the Classroom, Osvaldo Jiménez
- Arizona Developers Present Games for Education Hackathon, Alex Ferri
- IGDA SIG’s Learning and Education Game Book Series to be Published by ETC Press this Summer, Karen Schrier
For its July issue, the newsletter accepting submissions for “Designers Unite!”
Topics include but are not limited to:
- How to grow as a designer.
- Design and prototyping techniques.
- Success stories.
- Lessons learned.
Please send articles of 500 words or more in length in Word format with a short third person bio and images attached separately to Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth LaPensée at beth [at] igda [dot] org by Friday, 11 July.
Greetings, IGDA and other members of the game industry,...
2 Aug 2021
SAN FRANCISCO, CA –22 July 2021 — This week,...
22 Jul 2021
The surge in usage of blockchain-based solutions and productions...
IGDA12 Jul 2021