IGDA Indies Showcase Recap23 Sep 2020
The first-ever IGDA Indies Showcase was a huge success last week, showcasing 8 impressive titles from IGDA Studio Affiliates to over 26,000 unique viewers. The showcase alternated between gameplay and Q&A features, engaging with the audience and highlighting interesting mechanics, approaches, and art styles.
The featured titles were:
- Neko Ghost, Jump! from Burgos Games
- In the Black from Impeller Studios
- Old World from Mohawk Games
- Last Epoch from Eleventh Hour Games
- Under from Globiss Interactive
- Externus: Path of the Solari from Winterborn
- Potions: A Curious Tale from Stumbling Cat
- Epic Tavern from Hyperkinetic Studios
If you missed the showcase, you can watch it here:
There has never been a better time to join the IGDA as a game studio. Being a Studio Affiliate not only provides priority for marketing opportunities like this one, but countless benefits that are valued at over $6,000/yr for only $200/yr for indie developers with 15 or fewer employees/contractors.
Unity’s new career pathways guide you step-by-step as you...
12 Jan 2021
IGDA HQ has created a survey that members can...
Developer Credit11 Jan 2021
Happy New Year, game developers! It warms my heart...
5 Jan 2021