IGDA 2019 Board of Directors Elections27 Feb 2019
Elections for the 2019 IGDA Board of Directors is now open!
Interested in a seat on the IGDA Board of Directors for the 2019-2022 term? Submit your expression of interest here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3DTYSHM
2019 IGDA Board of Directors Election Schedule:
- 10 December 2018: Nomination Period Begins
- 9 January 2019: Nomination Period Closes; All voting eligible members of record as of this date may vote
- 14 January – 10 February: Nominating Committee interviews
- 11 February: Nominating Committee provides recommendations to Board
- 18 February – 10 March: Election Period; Election materials are emailed to all voting eligible members on record as of 9 January 2018
- 21 March: New Board Members Announced
- 1 April: New Term Begins
To vote in the 2019 election, you must be a voting eligible member by the close of nominations on 9 January 2019. All members eligible to vote will receive an email with voting instructions starting 18 February 2018. As of 2019, student members ARE eligible to vote.
Letter from the ED – May 2023
Dear Game Dev, I hope you’re doing well. I...
23 May 2023
IGDA NYC Game Dev Digest – May 2023
Your monthly guide to NYC game dev news, jobs,...
New York - New York City15 May 2023
Letter from the ED – April 2023
Dear Game Dev, We’ve had a very busy...
18 Apr 2023