Don’t Miss Your Chance: Membership Registrations And Nomination Packets Due TODAY28 Jan 2013
Are you an IGDA member planning to run for the Board? Your nomination packet is due by 23:59 PST (UTC-8) TONIGHT. Detailed information regarding what is needed to run for the Board can be found at http://www.igda.org/elections/2013elections.
Are you an IGDA member planning to vote in the upcoming election? You must be a voting eligible member by 23:59 PST (UTC-8) TONIGHT.
2013 IGDA Board of Directors Election Schedule
- 7 January: Begin call for nominations.
- 28 January — TODAY: End call for nominations; all nominations must be received by this date. All voting eligible members of record as of this date may vote.
- 29 January: All submitted candidates are reviewed and confirmed they meet requirements by the Executive Director and those passing requirements are sent to the Nomination Committee.
- 30 January: Nomination Committee begins review process of candidates to help determine a recommended final slate.
- 20 February: Final recommended slate provided to the Board by the Nomination Committee for ratification.
- 21 February: Board meets and approves final slate of candidates to present to membership for voting.
- 4 March: Election materials with voting instructions are emailed to all eligible members; voting commences.
- 18 March: Voting period ends; e-ballots are counted.
- 21 March: Board meets and either certifies election results or appoints directors if quorum is not met.
- 22 March: Election results are announced.
- 1 April: Newly elected Directors take their seats.
All members eligible to vote will receive an email with voting instructions starting 4 March 2013. Please note: student members are not eligible to vote.
If you have any questions please contact Kate Edwards, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello Everyone, I want to take this...
6 Dec 2022
The 7th annual Utah Game Developers Choice Awards were...
Utah - Salt Lake City4 Dec 2022
Hello Everyone, I hope you’re having a...
9 Nov 2022