Congratulations to our 2014 GDCE & Gamescom Scholars!1 Jul 2014
The IGDA Scholarship Committee is excited to reveal the newest IGDA scholarship recipients! The IGDA scholarship committee welcomes and congratulates 8 bright students to attend GDC Europe (11-13 August) and Gamescom (12-17 August) this year in Cologne, Germany. Here is the list of winners!Juney Dijkstra (University of Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Juney Dijkstra (University of Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Anders Hillestad (Norwegian School of Information Technology, Norway)
- Luci Holland (The University of Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Alexander Muscat (RMIT University, Australia)
- Karstein Røsnes Ersdal (Norwegian School of Information Technology, Norway)
- John Sandford ( Bournemouth University, United Kingdom)
- Nicholas Witsel (University for the Arts Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Christina Kalinger (University of Utah, USA)
Each year we award select scholars with passes to GDC Europe & Gamescom, schedule booth tours and exclusive Q&A sessions, and match each of them with industry veterans as mentors. You can find out more about our scholarship winners by visiting: http://scholars.igda.org/current-scholars/
GDC Europe, Gamescom, Tokyo Games Show, & CEDEC are the last stops for IGDA scholarships in 2014. If you missed out on receiving a 2014 scholarship and want to be a part of this great experience, look for applications to open in the fall for GDC 2015! You can find out when applications will open by following @IGDA_Scholars on Twitter and by bookmarking http://scholars.igda.org!
Hi Everyone, We are thrilled to ring in...
18 Jan 2023
Your monthly guide to NYC game dev news,...
New York - New York City14 Jan 2023
Your monthly guide to NYC game dev news, jobs,...
New York - New York City15 Dec 2022