Congratulations to our 2014 E3 Scholars!28 May 2014
The IGDA and the IGDA Scholarships Committee are delighted to announce and congratulate the 2014 E3 scholars. Each year the IGDA must select from a growing pool of entries and choose just a few students to send to E3. This year, we chose 7 students to send and are proud to share them with you!
- Michelle Auyoung (New York University, USA)
- Daniel Feld (Turku University, Finland)
- Dylan Gedig (University of Victoria, Canada)
- Richard Gould (Berklee College of Music, USA)
- Minsoo Lee (George Brown College, Canada)
- Gaylen Malone (Savannah College of Art & Design, USA)
- Daniel Waine (University of the West of Scotland, Scotland)
Awarded to the best and brightest students in game development disciplines, the IGDA Scholars program gives recipients an all-access pass, industry mentorship, and local studio tours while at E3. Visit the following link to read a little bit more about this year’s E3 Scholars! http://scholars.igda.org/current-scholars/
E3 takes place 10-12 June 2014 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, USA. Tens of thousands of people will attend E3 where game industry professionals will share the latest technology innovations, newest ideas in game development, and best interactive entertainment.
E3 is our next stop in 2014 and promises to be a great opportunity for our scholars. You can learn more about the program, other upcoming scholarships such as Tokyo Game Show and CEDEC, and find out how to apply at http://scholars.igda.org. Please help us spread the word about this excellent opportunity for students from around the world.