Benefits & New Showcase Opportunities for Indie Studio Affiliates12 May 2020
There has never been a better time to join the IGDA as an indie studio. Not only is membership only $200/yr for over $6,000 in marketing and other benefits, but the IGDA is working on an exciting project to truly shine the spotlight on its indie partners.
Showcase your game to top publishers and influencers! The IGDA is currently finalizing an indie showcase and awards show for an online games festival on a high profile platform. We’re ironing out the details with the platform currently, but we are gathering indie titles to propose for the showcase. If your game is in a vertical slice (polished alpha) or later state, please contact us to be included.
Being a studio affiliate not only provides priority for opportunities like this one, but countless benefits that are valued at over $6,000/yr for only $200/yr for indie developers with 15 or fewer employees/contractors.
These great benefits include:
- IGDA Member benefits for all employees, including full Resource Library access and discounts on conferences and more
- Free job postings and featured job placement on the IGDA Career Center
- Company features in the IGDA Insider newsletter (with 30,000+ subscribers), the IGDA website, and social media
- Discounts including:
- 70% off NPD reports
- Unity subscriptions
- Conference passes, including GDC, DICE, and Casual Connect
- Access to exclusive pilot programs of cutting edge game development technology
- Affiliate-only access to detailed regional and local data from IGDA industry survey results, including the biennial IGDA Salary Survey and Developer Satisfaction Survey
- Invitation to host job fairs via our local IGDA Chapters located in over 120 cities worldwide
- Group health, disability, and life insurance solutions via HUB International
- Discounted visa advisory letters for future employees
Additionally, IGDA members enjoy many benefits, from thousands of dollars in exclusive discounts on software and events to a wealth of knowledge and resources to boost their careers and improve their professional lives:
- Knowledge: Access the IGDA Expert Resource Library, Special Interest Groups, and countless other resources to advance your career.
- Community: Connect with the largest network of game industry professionals, from peers to mentors, including in our new Global Mentorship Program.
- Advocacy: Ensure your voice is heard by governments, games studios, and companies around the world.
- Discounts: Access thousands of dollars in savings on conferences, software, and more.
- Support: Give back to the game development community by supporting the resources and communities that empower us all.
Learn more at: https://igda.org/membership/igda-affiliates/
We here at the IGDA are always looking for ways that we can better support game developers, so please contact us if you have questions or recommendations.
Hi everyone – and happy timezone! We...
21 Sep 2022
Your monthly guide to NYC game dev news,...
New York - New York City9 Sep 2022
As the second week of the semester starts and...
Texas - UT Rio Grande Valley5 Sep 2022