It’s fair to say that this event came about as a direct response to our roundtable!
Interested in learning more about Gaming & Open Source? Check out these articles on OpenSource.com for more information.”
- Game Developers who use, or are interested in learning about, Open Source Technologies in the game industry
- Executives, managers and open source program office leaders from cloud and related companies that have games divisions as part of their organization.
- Executives and managers from Game Companies who would like to learn about the benefits of using open technologies and opening their own
- Contributors to open game technologies and/or related projects, like Csound
- Members of the Game Engine, Graphics Technologies and VR and AR hardware industries who work at companies using variations of Open Licences attached to their technologies
Hilton San Diego Bayfront