Welcome to the Salt Lake Area Chapter! This chapter is located in the area around the Salt Lake City, Ogden, Park City, Orem, and Provo areas in Utah, USA.
Our missions at IGDA SLC are:
- To provide a unified support network for professional game developers and between all studio, independent, and future game developers.
- To connect game developers with resources necessary for growth and education.
- To support diverse hiring within our studios, promote advocacy for minorities and underprivileged developers, and condemn bigotry in our industry.
- To promote public awareness of our local industry and the game development profession.
- To promote and drive ethical behavior throughout the games industry.
- To have fun!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions on how to join or would like to help us with our missions!
News and Events and Partners
Our news and events are announced on the mailing list (see resources below).
Advisory Board Members
Utah Game Dev Choice Awards 2023 Results
Saturday, Dec 2nd, game developers in Utah gathered at...Read More
Salt Lake City Chapter Meeting Report – September 2023 Community BBQ
Last week on Saturday we gathered as a local...Read More
Salt Lake City Chapter Meeting Report – March 2023 Arcade Social
Last week we had a fun gathering at a...Read More
Use this form to contact the Utah – Salt Lake City Chapter.