Welcome to the Salt Lake Area Chapter! This chapter is located in the Salt Lake City, Ogden, and Provo city areas in Utah, USA.
Our missions at IGDA SLC are:
- To provide a unified support network for professional game developers and between all studio, independent, and future game developers.
- To connect game developers with resources necessary for growth and education.
- To support diverse hiring within our studios, promote advocacy for minorities and underprivileged developers, and condemn bigotry in our industry.
- To promote public awareness of our local industry and the game development profession.
- To promote and drive ethical behavior throughout the games industry.
- To have fun!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions on how to join or would like to help us with our missions!
Advisory Board Members
https://www.guv1.com/ GUV1 Digital Consulting
Salt Lake City Chapter Meeting Report – March 2023 Arcade Social
Last week we had a fun gathering at a...Read More
Utah Game Developers Choice Awards 2022 Results
The 7th annual Utah Game Developers Choice Awards were...Read More
Salt Lake City Chapter Meeting Report – Crypto and the Future of the Game Industry
This week we had an online meeting where we...Read More
Use this form to contact the Utah – Salt Lake City Chapter.