Welcome to IGDA Iran!
IGDA Iran chapter was established in 2014 with the sole mission of helping local game developers mostly in education. We are a small chapter working alongside all the active parties in Iran’s game industry to strengthen local indie developers.
What we do?
- Hold regular workshops and networking events
- Work closely with Iran Computer and Video Game Foundation to from indie developers’ side to regulate everything
- Help indie developers find publishers or investors
- Host regular game jam events like Global Game Jam
- Work with universities and educational institutions to provide material and instructors for their programs
Use this form to contact the Iran Chapter.