Open board opportunities
California – San Francisco| 15 Aug 2023
Looking for board members
We’ve got a few open positions on the board that we’re looking to fill with someone who works in the gaming industry, is an academic looking to pivot into gaming, or someone that loves gaming and game dev! This is a great opportunity to help grow the SF Chapter and advocate for gaming and game dev in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Please note that this is a volunteer position, and that board members are not paid. If you are selected to be a board member, you will be required to be an IGDA member.
Open board opportunities:
- Treasurer; to support more folks becoming members and help us buy things
- Social media coordinator; to partner with graphic design & write content
- Graphic Designer; to create assets for social, marketing, & more
- Lead Engagement Officer; ideate community engagement strategies
- Secretary; general support to various board members
Interested to chat more about a board opportunity? Reach out using the contact form on our chapter website!
Last week on Saturday we gathered as a local...
Utah - Salt Lake City24 Sep 2023
Your interim board is hard at work behind the...
North Carolina - Triangle20 Sep 2023
We supported the Future of Video Games and Esports...
Partner19 Sep 2023