1 April @ 1pm ET on twitch.tv/igda
In this live webinar, Sprintax is delighted to partner with the IGDA to explore everything you need to know both as an individual and an employer about filing a US nonresident tax return, including how to determine your residency status, knowing your federal and state filing obligations, how to file an amended return and much more!
Working as a Nonresident in the US: A Guide on Tax Compliance, Filing a US Tax Return, and Acquiring Visa Advisory Letters
In this webinar we will cover:
- How to prepare your US Nonresident tax documents for your employer
- Your US Federal and State tax filing obligations as a US Nonresident
- How to file a US tax return from abroad
- How to file an amended tax return if you previously made an error
- Advise on acquiring your visa advisory letter
- Ask your questions during the live Q&A session!
- Best Practices for Companies Employing Nonresidents
- Key Tax Documents Employers Must Provide Nonresidents