Where: Spark Social/Park Labs in Mission Bay | Kid & Pet friendly
- Food trucks & Beverages (non-alc and alc)
- Reserved Fire pit & S’mores (vegan option available for S’mores)
- Fire Pit by Wicked Star food truck, behind the big red bus (reserved from 5-7)
Cost: Buy your own food/drinks ($5-$25+)
Getting there: SPARK is surrounded by street metered parking and UCSF parking lots. Parking ranges from $5+ depending on location. Public transportation or ride sharing is recommended.
- Transit option one: take Muni bus 22 to 4th St. and Mission Bay Boulevard North. You’re right outside the park!
- Transit option two: take Muni line T to the Mission Rock stop and walk 2 minutes to SPARK.
- Transit option three: take Muni line N to the Caltrain stop and walk 10 minutes to SPARK.
- Transit option four: take Caltrain and get off at 4th and King. It’s a short 10-minute stroll from there!
Note: It gets a little chilly at night so ideally bring something cozy for when Karl the fog rolls in.
Please RSVP here: