Welcome to the Salt Lake Area Chapter! This chapter is located in the Salt Lake City, Ogden, and Provo city areas in Utah, USA.
Our missions at IGDA SLC are:
- To provide a unified support network for professional game developers and between all studio, independent, and future game developers.
- To connect game developers with resources necessary for growth and education.
- To support diverse hiring within our studios, promote advocacy for minorities and underprivileged developers, and condemn bigotry in our industry.
- To promote public awareness of our local industry and the game development profession.
- To promote and drive ethical behavior throughout the games industry.
- To have fun!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions on how to join or would like to help us with our missions!
Advisory Board Members
Use this form to contact the Utah – Salt Lake City Chapter.