Please join on May 28th at 2pm ET for an inside look at Congress and the federal government’s programs intended to assist small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our panelists – based in Washington D.C. and comprised of veteran lawyers – will provide insight into what game developers should know with respect to the CARES Act and ongoing government efforts to support businesses.
- The CARES Act and ongoing Congressional Outlook?
- The PPP Program to Date – Substance and Process
- The Legal Risks of PPP Funds
- What Employers Should Know About PPP
- Other Government-Backed Funding Opportunities